Husband (Nick) and wife (Olena) are seeking an organized woman to help care for our 16 month-old son and to do some light housework. This is a full-time position. Your schedule is very flexible so long as you can work 40 hours a week.
- $44,000/year ($22.00/hour). You will be paid as an employee and receive a W2.
- Eat all you like.
- Flexible schedule. (Wife works from home so you can work out a schedule with wife).
- Use of our car while working.
- Periodic raises.
- You will have workman’s compensation and unemployment insurance.
- Overtime if you want it.
- Time off when you need it.
- Tend to the general and basic needs of our son while providing supervision to ensure his safety.
- Change diapers.
- Engage son in age-appropriate activities—including free play, reading, walks in the park, swing set, sandbox, etc.
- Help son with proper health and personal care habits, diet, exercise, and toilet behavior.
- Create a safe environment for son by removing hazards and enforcing boundaries.
- Feed son.
- Go grocery shopping.
- Do laundry and ironing.
- Get gas in cars.
- Shovel front walkway when it snows.
- Water plants and 5 small trees.
- Perform housekeeping tasks including light cleaning and laundry. (We have a weekly maid service that performs most of the cleaning).
- Run errands.
- Stock consumables.
- Keep the refrigerator, oven, microwave and pantry clean.
- Do dishes (we have an automatic dishwasher).
- Let dog (Pumpkin) out and perhaps walk him some (8-pound toy terrier).
- Keeping track of child’s appointments and events.
- Must be a non-smoker.
- Must be female.
- Must have a driver’s license with no D.U.I.s.
- Must speak and write English. (Wife Olena speaks 6 languages, but husband Nick only speaks English and needs to communicate with you).
- CPR training is not required but is considered an advantage.
- Prior experience in childcare settings (daycare center, nursery, babysitting, nanny) is not required but is an advantage.
- Cooking or baking experience is not required but considered an advantage.
- House cleaning experience is not required but considered an advantage.
- Willingness to accompany family on trips (both business and vacations) is an advantage (all expenses paid of course).
- Willingness to do some tasks outside of this job description such as help wife with her online business.
- Not terribly unfit. As any mother knows, this is physical work.
- Frederick, CO. We have a 1 year-old home in Wyndham Hills but we plan on moving 3 blocks away in the Spring of 2020 to a larger home and your help will continue to be needed.
Random PICs of our family:
If interested in a quick interview, email Nick at email@example.com